Tuesday, October 5, 2010

_+_

_+_ relaunch.

10.5.10

Symmetry rules.

Thanks to +++.blogspot.com for taking my chosen name for this blog.
Now I'm retracing my past, recreating something old anew again.
This time it will last.
Perhaps.

I first started blankplusblank.com in 2004 in Norfolk, Virginia. That music blog fizzled and failed. I'm opening this blog up to everything under and above the sun.

It is the 10th month of 2010, and I've been in Athens, Georgia 5+years.

I was born on 2.10.74 in Akron, Ohio.

I grew up 2.5 miles north of 10 mile Road in Royal, Oak, Michigan.

10 is not a theme, but it is a nice number.

Much has changed, much is the same.

Stay tuned for:
+ music
+ art
+ psychology
+ comedy
+ satire
+ commentary
+ true stories
+ false stories
+ reviews
+ photography
+ video
+ news
+ events

25 days until I'm a married man. !!!+!!!

Love,
Stephen

1 comment: